10 Pack Surgical Disposable Face Masks – Certified Type IIR – Fluid Resistant
Created with a three-layer design our surgical face masks are Fluid Resistant Type IIR and recommended for settings or uses which include medical, outpatient, community and social care environments and the NHS. Created with elasticated ear loops and an adjustable nose wire for added comfort whilst wearing. These masks meet the required EU and UK standards for fluid resistance and bacterial efficiency and are designed to be disposed of after use. Each pack is sealed containing 10 face masks. If you are looking to purchase larger quantities, we can offer a custom quote. Visit our Bulk Purchasing page for details.
Pack of 10 Price Per Mask - £0.25 each (Incl VAT)
These masks have been created with a three-layer design which is made up of:
- Inner layer - Non-woven fabric
- Middle Layer - Ultra-fine polypropylene fibre melt-blown fabric
- Outer layer - Non-woven fabric
Product features include:
- Fluid Resistant Type IIR
- Three Layer Design
- High bacterial efficiency (BFE) ≥ 98%
- Elasticated ear loops
- Integrated nose adjustment made from a fine galvanised iron metal wire
- CE Marked
- TUV SUD Tested
- Meet EN 14683:2019+ AC:2019 standard
- Certified by an EU Notified body
Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns or refunds on this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.